ACCOUNT OPENING GUIDE
- Customer’s data form to be duly completed
- Affix a passport size photograph
- Specimen/s signature duly appended
- The share transfer form duly signed (Transferor’s Space)
- All other Account Opening Document to be submitted and original for sighting
ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS
- Photocopy of I.D card, International Passport or (Driver’s license)
- Original for Sighting
- Current Utility Bill e.g. PHCN, Water bill (Original for sighting).
- Two (2) recent passports.
- Resident Permit (For Non Nigerians)
Children and Minor
- Recent passport of the child
- Other requirements must be that of the father or parents.
- Original birth certificate of the child for sighting and photocopy
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation (Original for Sighting)
- Board Resolution authorising the Company to open a Stockbroking Account with our Company and stating those to run the Account.
- Two (2) recent passports of the signatories
- Current Utility bill
- Photocopies of forms C07, C02 and Memo and Article of Association
There must be evidence of payment on Account before any purchase mandate is executed. Our contract modes will be forwarded to you as evidence of execution of transaction (you can also view it online). Statement of Accounts (in-house) will be sent monthly and this can also viewed online upon creation of our website.
Dunbell Securities Limited reserves the right to take reasonable step to recover any outstanding debit balance on customers Account including the right to sell any securities of the client to accommodate the debit balance.